Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Just another post about my life.

So here it goes...

Congrats to Obama for another 4 years! Seriously,  I will most likely remove myself from all social networking sites for the next election. I just can't deal with all the rude comments. *I* for one did not vote, because I did not register in time. Either way I would have woke up happy the next day, because my life is ok, my son, my family, and my friends are all healthy. What do I have to complain about? Other than, trying to get into nursing school. (LOL) Working at the hospital has really opened up my eyes to life. We only have one life. ONE. It's up to us to make the best of it. We control our moods.

My job is still going awesome as could be. All the nurses still love me and give me positive feedback. I had to work hard to get where I am today. Nothing was handed to me. Although I do have the BEST support system. I thank God for making me wait for THIS job that I do have. He put me on the oncology (cancer) floor for a reason. He KNEW the nurses would welcome me with open arms and I would have the best patients. HE KNEW. :]

School is going OK as always, could be better. I am bringing up my anatomy grade. SLOWLY. I am running out of time though so I need to go and study for my test that I have tomorrow!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment