Friday, January 18, 2013

I love my life!

Ok, so I know I have been neglecting my blog yet again!

So here is the usual "update":

First we'll start out with my Leo baby! He is doing GREAT! Saying many words. He understands everything you tell him too! Daycare is going great. He lovesss it! He weighs 27 lbs and I am not sure about his height. Also he just recently turned 18 months!!!!!!! WOW! I can't believe my baby is 18 months...I have already (secretly) started planning his 2nd birthday party. LOL. I really want to go all out for this one! You can thank PINTEREST for that. ;]

Now let's move on to work...
I still absolutely love my job to pieces. SO thankful to God for it. EVERYDAY. I am so blessed to have a job I love at such a young age! By the way, this mama is 21 now! Heck yea! Although I do love my job I have been (unfortunetly) face with the reality of it recently. I have had 2 patients pass away that I had gotten slightly close too. I know I shouldn't, but you cant help it. One was only 21 the other was only 40. It makes my heart heavy again just thinking about it. I work on the cancer floor if you're wondering. I was able to pick up a lot of hours over the school break. Now that school is back in...Im not sure if that will be the case.

SCHOOL: Is just that. school. boring. Can't wait to be finished! I am proud to say that I passed Anatomy and Physiology last semester with a "B" thank the lord! right now I am taking probability and statistics (SHOOT ME) and Art history and apprection.  I have to complete this semester and then next semester will be my last year of prereqs!!!!!! Hopefully all goes well!

Now let's move on to none other than ME!
I have been doing extraordinary. I have left my sad days behing. I have gotten up from the ground and left my past behind me. I have focused on my health and proud to say that I now weigh 126.2 lbs from a starting weight of 140lbs!!!!! WOW! I am so happy. I feel so much more comfortable in my skin! I am going for 115 lbs. BUT of course according to the BMI I should weigh less than 110 lbs...

No comments:

Post a Comment