Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Weight Loss, School, Work, and Leo :]

Well I guess I could have just titled this update, but anyways here it goes!

About 2 weeks ago I started eating healthy... Not eat ANY junk food. I think I shared that Dalis Connel blog and I just started following some of her recipes. I have lost a total of THREE pounds already! I know it isn't much, but I am so proud of myself! I love seeing results and this is the first time I am actually sticking to it! My initial starting weight was 140 lbs. I am 4'9'' so YES, I am very overweight for my height. I now weigh 137. I would really like to weigh 120-125. According to the BMI scale a "healthy" weight for my height is 95-115 lbs. There is no way I will ever get THAT little. I can't see myself looking healthy at that weight. I am really excited to see my results as the weeks continue!

School is school...BORING. It's just an extra headache. My public speaking teacher has turned into a witch...Anatomy class is going ok. I am really studying better (what I should be doing now). I am determined to bring my grade up! It's funny because a few weeks ago I was thinking to myself, "something is gonna happen this semester either I am going to lose weight OR do good in school" Then I had an "epiphany" and was like HELLOOO, you CAN do both!? So that is what I am doing. I am giving it all my effort. My best.

Work is AMAZING. I am truly blessed to have the job I do. I love it. Going to work is exciting to me and that in its self is unexplainable. To add to that also, the nurses LOVE me already! This is only my second week there and they love me! I love them to! They are constantly telling me what great of a job I do and how I am going to be a great nurse and they love working with me. Ahhh just thinking about it makes me smile! Love that place! For those who don't know...I work at my local hospital as a PCT/CNA while going to school to become and RN.

Last, but surely not least is my big boy! Leo is doing amazing. He is getting a BIGGER attitude and has been into hitting me lately. *sigh* I had to switch daycares, because he was initially going to The Sunshine House near where I live. I got a call last week on weds from the director telling me that leo had been bit THREE times on the back! Needless to say I was furious, speechless, and HURT for Leo. He did not go back there and is already going to a new SMALLER daycare it is going great so far. He just has to get use to it. He had his 15 month check up last week also. The doc said he looks great, height and weight are where they should be. She said she wanted me to work on showing him his eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. He can say ball, bath, mami, more, doggie. He can say a couple more I just can't think of them at this moment. As fas as his father goes...I had a court date with him last week on weds I believe. It was ordered my the judge I had nothing to do with it. It was due to failure to pay child support. It said on the letter that I didn;t have to go and that it was up to me. I did go though, but of course baby daddy didn't show. So I had to get up in front of the judge by myself. The jugde ordered two bench warrants: 1. Failure to appear 2. Failure to pay CS. So hopefully he gets locked up and realizes what he is doing in not ok.

ok I am done for now. I have to go study!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment