Friday, August 16, 2013

I suck at blogging

Wow, I haven't updated since January! So much has happened I don't even know where to start?

Leo's father AKA Baby daddy:

Was murdered on Feb. 23rd. He was shot. No doubt it was the HARDEST thing I have EVER had to deal with thus far. My heart was broken, my world shattered. For those who have been reading my blog know things were rocky between us. No, he wasn't a great Dad. However I loved him. I spent almost 4 years of my life with him and we had Leo. I always believed in him, no matter what... I know he is in a better place. I owe it to him for bringing me back to my faith. I have my wonderful relationship with God back now. I am very blessed. I know he has a reason for everything. I trust Him.

Work:

Work has been going great. I still do the same thing. I am still on nights. I am trying to get switched to days SOON. With my new school schedule for this semester things are gonna get rough and I know working days rather than nights would help a ton.

School:

I am (hopefully) taking my last TWO classes until I am able to apply to the nursing program at Tech. which is another 2 years! I am going to apply at Brown Mackie too. I am really excited to get this semester over with. I am ready to be in the program learning about things that are really gonna benefit me.

Leo:

Leo turned 2 July 13! Wow, I can't believe it. How fast time flies is unreal. We had a small party at the house with a little kiddie pool. It was a lot of fun. He is talking so much and can almost talk in sentences. He is half way potty trained which is great. I need to make more time to focus on that with him.

Me:

I have been great after getting over the shock of losing baby daddy. I am still trying to eat healthy and work out. I got down to 115.6lbs from 140lbs. These past two weeks I have been slipping up and I weigh 119 again! :( OH well. I will be ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment